The scholarship includes:
- Tuition, fees and book stipends.
- $1,400 monthly stipends year round.
- Up to $12,000 for study abroad.
- Up to $3,000 for career-oriented support.
- Cohort travel to Santa Fe, N.M.; Austin, TX; and Washington, D.C.
- A network of professional staff, faculty and alumni.
The award provides an essentially debt-free college education with benefits valued at more than $240,000 (out-of-state) or $150,000 (in-state) over the four-year term.
Deadlines: Nov. 5, 2015 (early) or Jan. 5, 2016 (regular).
Do you know perfect candidates for this program? Help them apply.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website for more information.