1. Must be in writing.
2. If request made in person, the student or the parent must sign a request form and the processing for the transcript takes (2) working days.
Print copy of Transcript.
Sign the transcript in the lower right hand corner.
Stamp school seal over my signature located in the lower right hand corner.
Place official transcript in an envelope.
Stamp “Official Transcript” on the back of the envelope.
Hand carry/mail per student, parent request.
Log in system.
Requesting Transcript for Incoming Students
1. Fill out a “Request for Records forms” for all incoming students.
2. Send to school
3. Log in logbook
4. If transcript is not received within 30 days, a second request is sent out.
5. After 30 days, third request mailed.
6. After third request, counselors are informed of attempts.
Incoming Cumulative Files/Transcripts (9, 10,11 &12th)
Health office pull immunization records from feeder cumulative files , files forwarded to Records.
Data Processors clerks submit incoming registration packets.
Request mailed to former school of attendance.
A folder is made until official documents are received.
Once material and official transcripts are received subjects are coded, grade and credits entered.
Pull Graduates and Cleared students from file approx. 700+
Health office forward graduates files and cleared files for inter filing.
Request for Records by Schools Outside of County
Same procedure as above, but we do not send the folder.
Request placed in Principal’s office.
Input semester grades for all incoming students 10, 11, 12th and some 9th if different district.
Check to see if transcripts are completed.
Check for accuracy.
Summer School Grades
Credit slips submitted by the Principal of summer school N/S
Grade change form must be signed by the teacher and one of the associate principal’s before the grade is changed in power school.
Revising the total number of credits earned.
· Clearances are handled in the Data Processing Office.
· E-mails, from Data Processors notifying that student cleared.
· Cumulative files are pulled from active and store in cleared file, until a request is made from new school.
· Log into power school
Graduates, cumulative files are stored for 4years + 1 additional year.
Forward files to the District Warehouse.
Excel sheet forwarded to Mr. Garduno.
Excel sheet cut and tape on each individual box.
District CALPADS report.
Graduate & Non Graduate Data