If you have questions or would like a copy of the permission slip in Spanish, please see Ms. Klein in B-102 or Mr. Howard in the Athletics office.
Student tickets: $10 w/ current high school student ID
Adult tickets: $15
Vote for Coach Clark as Rams Coach of the Year and help win money for our athletics program: https://www.therams.com/community/coach-of-the-week
Code of conduct:
- All students must have a current student ID on them at all times
- Please demonstrate ROCKS
- Show RESPECT by demonstrating sportsmanship
- Take OWNERSHIP by showing your school spirit
- Demonstrate COMMITMENT by arriving at the bus (both for arrival and departure) in a timely fashion
- Have KINDNESS for those around you in the stands - keeping language and volume appropriate
- Be SAFE by following all directions
- All food and drinks must be purchased at the stadium. You may choose to bring money if you would like to purchase any refreshments.
- Students that ride the bus to the event must return on the same bus - no exceptions!
- Buses will be assigned based on when tickets were purchased. If you wish to ride the bus with your friend, you must purchase tickets at the same time.