- Register at the beginning of your sophomore year at www.eligibilitycenter.org
- Fill out an “Official Transcript Request’ form at the Records Office and have an official transcript sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center at the end of your junior year.
- Take the ACT or SAT and use the code “9999” to have your official scores sent directly to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
- Check with your Counselor to make sure that you are on track to graduate and complete the sixteen core courses in a timely manner.
- Request final amateurism certification during your senior year. (beginning April)
- Fill out an Official Transcript Request “form at the Record’s Office and request that your final transcript with proof of graduation be sent to the NCAA Eligibility Center.
3 Math (Algebra I or Higher)
2 Natural/ Physical Science (1 year Laboratory Science)
1 Additional Course (English/Math/Natural Science/Physical Science)
2 Social Science (World History, US History)
3 Additional Academic (Courses listed above / World Language)
NCAA/NAIA Links and Resources
Guide for the College-Bound Student-Athletes (link)
NCAA Registration Check List (PDF) See attachment for Checklist pdf
NCAA Eligibility Center (link)
http://www.eligibilitycenter.org (link to the NCAA Eligibility Center)
NCAA Presentation for High School Athletes (PDF)
NCAA Cardinal Worksheet (PDF) See attachment
Lawndale NCAA Approved Courses (PDF)
See attachment for NCAA Approved classes NCAA
NAIA Presentation for High Athletes (link) http://www.playnaia.org/